1) Please be aware there are no drugs, alcohol or smoking allowed on site.
2) For the safety of participants no one will be allowed off site unless authorised and/or supervised by their group leaders.
3) Hollybush Youth Camp cannot be held responsible for the loss or breakage of valuables such as mobile phones, jewellery, ipods, ipads etc They are the sole responsibility of the owner. It is recommended they are left at home.
5) Boys and girls should keep to their own tents, no boys in girls tenstor vice versa at any time during the weekend.
6) All participants are expected to attend the camp meetings and activities throughout the weekend.
7) You must report any accidents or illnesses to the duty leader or first aider.
8) The curfew must be adhered to.
9) Participants must keep clear of any out of bounds areas during the weekend.
10) During the off site activity at Aerial Extreme participants must follow the instructions of the leaders/supervisors at all times.
11) Please be aware food is provided for the weekend with exception of Friday night where there will be a cafe.
12) If for any reason the camp team feel that your behaviour is unacceptable, or you have broken the camp rules, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the camp without a refund.